Sunday, December 9, 2012

So the Eating Disorder Clinic sent me a letter

The NHS Eating Disorder clinic sent me a letter but I haven't changed my address with my doctors surgery so it went to my parents address and my mum opened it!! She is so nosey its untrue!
Luckily she said I was being sensible about it all and didn't seem concerned at all. I think with my history of self harm, depression, suicidal attempts etc its the least of her worries.
Anyway I have to ring them and make a assessment appointment.....hmmm the question is, I have a love and hate relationship with my eating disorder, do I actually want to get help?

4 comments:

  1. That's a very difficult question, and only you can answer it. I have yet to answer the same.
    I hope you just remember to do what's best and true for you.
    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you what you should do, but I would say do what you think is best. Talk it over with your boyfriend if it helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a difficult decision to make sweetie. When I went, it was a wonderful experience for me, but unfortunately it wasn't long enough. We all have a love hate relationship with our ED's. We have to make the decision which emotion is stronger. I hope you make one that you feel comfortable with. Lots of love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you want to get help. Even if you don't take it right away you'll have skills saved for later when you need them.

    ReplyDelete