Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sorry :/

Hello and firstly I am sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I am back though :)
I haven't really eaten well recently. I went out last night and drank loads of cocktails which are hundreds of calories!! I need to get focused and motivated again starting tomorrow. My boyfriend is going away for a few days so I can really focus being on my own although I am going to miss him a lot. I had a rubbish day yesterday, went shopping for a dress and couldn't find anything that looked nice. I cried on the way home and to make things worse I saw my boyfriends ex girlfriend for the first time and she was so thin. I feel disgusting.
I have Weight Watchers on Wednesday and I have put on a few pounds so need to get back the same or less before weigh in. Anyone got any good diets for quick weight loss?

2 comments:

  1. Seeing our significant other's exes always makes things worse. I'm sorry that you feel so down on yourself. Maybe being alone for a few days will be good for you. I hope weight watchers goes well.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm sorry you have had a bad time, good luck for Wednesday dear <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete