Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bulimia

...So I opened up and told my boyfriend that I have actually been suffering from a eating disorder for about 8 years but it has got worse recently. It was probably one of the hardest things to do. Admitting it to someone has kind of made me admit it to myself.

Yesterday I did really well. I didn't purge all day and we went out for a meal but I felt content and strangely safe so felt no need to be sick. It was quite an achievement. Today is a different story....I have eaten too much, I feel guilty about it all and disgusting. I think in reality I just want a cuddle and told everything will be okay but instead I know I will end up punishing myself. I want to have lost weight on Wednesday for Weight Watchers so I need to get back on track too.

No comments:

Post a Comment